About Us

My photo
Mina Al-Zour, Kuwait, Kuwait
cool cats

Friday, March 20, 2009

Its What I Like About You!


This is a little something Leslie and I did for each other last week. I wrote some things that I love about Leslie and she did the same for me. After I finished I thought it was good enough to share with my family and friends. I love her! Don't you?



25 things that have meant a lot to me in our marriage

Shared testimony and commitment to the Gospel.
willingness to go anywhere with me… started with you going to Utah, then Bakersfield, Denver, Kuwait, Kazakhstan and all the travels together
you always making birthdays and holidays special (Yummy cherry pie)
sharing of common likes in music, movies, shows
acceptance and love of people, social graces
clean house. I really appreciate and enjoy having the kitchen, bathroom always clean and the house presentable to guests
teaching skills. Especially for the little ones but also for adults.
Sensitivity to spiritual things (whisperings of the Spirit) and ability to organize thoughts
Ability to form rhymes and stories to entertain others and express yourself
steady emotions and predictable behaviors
Attention to appearance. I appreciate you always putting on your makeup and making yourself pretty for the day
trust in me
always loving me regardless of my faults
keeping in touch with the family
always cooking meals and making them so tasty
making the home so lovely and comfortable
Keeping our values (family and God) so alive in our home
Your voice
Patience and quickness to forgive
Resourceful and thrifty, not a spend thrift
Love of water and swimming
Training for handling children, both instinct and education
Love of chocolate
Not gullible or superstitious
Intelligent and love truth

2 comments:

  1. This is so great! I really appreciate these things about Mom too. Thanks for sharing, Dad. Now I want to read what Mom wrote about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this is nice to read. What a good exercise for couples to do! Please share what mom wrote too!

    ReplyDelete