About Us

My photo
Mina Al-Zour, Kuwait, Kuwait
cool cats

Saturday, March 21, 2009

20 things ...

20 Things That Have Meant A Lot To Me Throughout The Years (from Leslie to Bob)

~Your tears across the alter on our Wedding Day

~When you would come home from work to make me lunch when I was sick in bed with the pregnancey and lung complications

~When you took me on a romantic cruise to Tahiti

~When you took me to Italy for our 20th anniversary

~When you would call me from work and invite me to meet you for lunch at the Marketplace.

~When you are with the scouts and you think to call me from the top of "your mountain"

~When for Christmas, you signed us up for dance lessons

~When you run and leap onto the bed to hug me on Saturday mornings

~When you hang the Christmas lights!

~When you randomly take me in your arms to dance ( with or with out music )

~When you signed me up to swim with the dolphins

~When we're in bed in the morning and you look at me and tell me that I look just as pretty or prettier without makeup

~When you gave up a week's vacation to do the "make over" on Mary's bedroom

~Whenever you tell me that you're glad that I quilt; restoring a lost legacy

~Whenever you took our girls hiking and camping, giving them so many happy memories

~That you love Handell's Messiah as much as I do

~Whenever you have given our daughters their Father's blessings

~All of the special anniversary celebrations you have planned over the years: Avila Hot Springs, Ventura Harbor, Pismo beach...

~Whenever you willingly participate in our Family Talent Shows

~Whenever you wink at me from across the room

~That you always say "Thank you, Mother Dear, for that very delicious dinner"

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to be able to read about your life happenings.

    ReplyDelete